My name is Andrea Moro, and I am a passionate SEO Technical Specialist living in Letchworth. With over 12 years of digital marketing experience and additional 8 years spent in the IT industry doing software development, web site design and training, IT literally flows into my veins.
I have a true passion for the digital space, the web and the use of technology started back in 1994 (written entirely using Windows Notepad) when I designed my first web site. I actively started working the IT industry only two years later when I took my A diploma.
My digital and web marketing experience dates back in 2002. I spent several years doing back and front-end web designing, analytics reviews, PPC campaigns planning and execution, but undoubtedly my greatest skill is technical SEO and online natural visibility.
Passion and methodology support my daily job, and helped to improve my skills over time, giving me the chance to successfully collaborate with important EMEA brands like Burberry, Microsoft, Axa, Exxon Mobil. I have also successfully collaborated with SMEs operating in different domains like tourism, insurance, financial, health, software.
My area of expertise are:
SEM (SEO & PPC)
- Executing web page and landing page optimisation for both SEO and PPC, improving on-page and off-page factors;
- Bespoken and natural link building acquisition to increase company reputation and brand awareness;
- Social media channels management;
- Web analytics platform management and analysis to monitor the incoming traffic and customers’ journey. I’m using the most common software on the market like Google Analytics, Omniture and WebTrends;
- Activate and run small PPC campaigns;
- Social media campaign optimisation (SMO)
- Front-end Web designing (table-less and W3C compliant) hand coding and without WYSIWYG tools;
- Design wireframes and prototypes to facilitate sites re-design or enabling A/B tests;
- Basilar web-site mock-up with either Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator for both Windows and Mac;
- C# and Asp.net knowledge;
- CMS content management skills (WordPress and Drupal);
Other IT knowledge
- PHP and Python (basic)
- Classic legacy ASP (VB Script), Visual Basic 6.0
- SQL Server up to 2005 and T-SQL language. Working scenario analysis, db structure projecting and DDL development (stored procedures, triggers)
- Microsoft Access DB structure projecting (generally used for small web site)y; a bit of knowledge of Oracle, included PL/SQL
- Ms Dos and Windows up to Windows Vista and Server 2003 edition
- Mac OS X
- IIS web server and MailEnable Mail Server administration
- Microsoft Office up to version 2007 (Win) and 2010 (Mac), Open Office