My name is Andrea Moro and I am a passionate SEO living in Letchworth. With over 10 years of digital marketing experience and additional 8 years spent in the IT industry doing software development, web site design and training, IT literally flows into my veins.
Quite certainly I’ve been one of the few Italian fellows to have been provided with an Internet connection at home thanks to an analogic modem at the (incredible) speed of 28.8Kbs.
My passion for Internet dates back in 1994, but I started working only in 1996 as soon as I’ve finished my studies and when I got the chance to develop my first Internet web site (written purely using Windows Notepad).
My digital and web marketing experience starts in 2002 when, as an Operational Director, I have began collaborating with a small Italian web marketing agency based in Abruzzo. I kept working within the Italian border until 2009 when I have relocated in UK.
Passion and methodology are distinguishing myself and have been helping improving my skills over time, giving me the chance to successfully collaborate with customers operating in various domains like tourism, insurance, financial, health, software.
My area of expertise are:
SEM (SEO & PPC)
- Executing web page optimization and landing page optimization for both SEO and PPC, improving on-page and off-page factors;
- Content copy-writing;
- Link building acquisition in order to increase company reputation and brand awareness;
- Web 2.0 and social media channels management;
- Web analytics platform management and analysis to monitor the incoming traffic and customers’ journey. I’m using the most common software on the market like Google Analytics, Omniture and WebTrends;
- Setup and management of PPC campaigns;
- Social media campaign optimisation (SMO)
- Web site design (table-less and W3C compliant) hand coding and without WYSIWYG tools;
- Graphic suites mastery, in particular Adobe CS2/3;
- C# and Asp.net knowledge;
Other IT knowledge
- C# 2.0 and Asp.Net 2.0 (intermediate)
- PHP and Python (basic)
- Classic legacy ASP (VB Script), Visual Basic 6.0
- SQL Server up to 2005 and T-SQL language. Working scenario analysis, db structure projecting and DDL development (stored procedures, triggers)
- Microsoft Access DB structure projecting (generally used for small web site)y; a bit of knowledge of Oracle, included PL/SQL
- Ms Dos and Windows up to Windows Vista and Server 2003 edition
- Mac OS X Leopard
- Ability to fully administer IIS web server and MailEnable Mail Server
- Microsoft Office up to version 2007 (Win) and 2008 (Mac), Open Office
- Ethernet networks cabling, PC and Server Windows based set up and repair